Travel with The RollerCoasterRider and an intimate group of like-minded entrepreneurs and ambitious professionals to an unforgettable artisanal boutique retreat location on the outskirts of Marrakech. Invest in an experience that will pay for itself by valuable new (business) connections and bring back home a daily yoga practice that will lead you to run your business more productively.
The Yoga Retreat
Every morning you will start the day with an energising Hatha, Ashtanga or Vinyasa yoga class themed to awaken and discover your Dharma. While beginners will be taught to practice modified poses suited to their individual level, the more advanced yogi can count on hands on adjustments to deepen their practice. The small intimate retreat class size allows the teacher to give personalised attention. During the day you can relax by the pool, join for an excursion to the Medina, or hammam. In the evenings we conclude the day with a gentle yin yoga session to bring back the lunar (ida) energy so that you’ll have a good nights rest.
Your yoga teacher and retreat leader is RollerCoasterRider Tara Ubachs (500 RYT), a world citizen with Indian roots. She also has decades of diverse life experience and is – among other things – an ambitious entrepreneur, a business & lifestyle coach, a teacher & teacher trainer, a fashion/graphic/interior designer, the mother of a teenager, a loving wife, and a powerful yoga fanatic.
The retreat location
You will be staying in the Medina Pavilion of an artisanal boutique hotel on the outskirts of Marrakech; Peacock Pavilions. Nestled in an old olive grove with a breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains, the estate has been hand built and designed by the American owners; an architect and a designer.
You can take a refreshing plunge in the swimming pool, borrow design and guide books from the small library, shop for exclusive hand-picked tribal chique pieces of jewelry, textiles, carpets and soft furnishings at the Souk, or simply relax, work on your project or brainstorm with the teacher and fellow students under the arcaded terrace.
The retreat location has not only been picked for its outstanding quality and tastefully designed premises. 10% of all profits from the hotel and its Souk as well as its facilities will be donated to Project SOAR.
Project SOAR works to empower Moroccan adolescent girls. Through programs that help girls recognize their strength, intelligence, capability and worth, breaking the cycle of girl marriages and girl motherhood.
You’ll spend one afternoon in the Medina where we’ll have lunch (not included) and visit the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. There is plenty of free time time built in to explore at your own leisure and we’ll conclude the day with a dinner in the Medina (not included). You will relax an afternoon at the luxurious hammam; Les Bains the Marrakech where you’ll be pampered with a complimentary massage. In the evening we’ll have dinner in the Medina together (not included)
Details & pricing
- 7 days/6 nights luxury accommodation at Peacock Pavilions (April 7th-13th 2018)
- Inclusive retreat investment €2225* pp (shared double or twin room)
- Non refundable deposit upon booking €950
- Further payment and cancellation policy can be found under terms and conditions in our brochure.
- 6 nights accommodation at Peacock Pavillions based on shared occupancy in a double room.
- Roundtrip Airport transfers Marrakech airport
- Daily morning yoga; hatha/ashtanga/vinyasa
- Daily evening yin yoga
- Individual business or lifestyle coaching session (1 hour)
- Welcome reception with cocktails and canapé’s
- Welcome dinner on day of arrival
- 3 vegan/vegetarian meals a day on days 2-6, excluding lunches and dinner on excursion days.
- Breakfast on day of departure
- Half day trip to Medina & visit YSL museum
- Half day relaxing at Les Bain de Marrakech including hammam & massage
- Air fare
- Gratuity for Peacock Pavilions staff, to be collected on the last day (suggested minimum €7/day)
- 3 lunches/dinners during excursions (around €15-20 per meal)
- Alcohol with meals
- Mini bar in room
- Suggested books